Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tabata

Let me tell you about the exercise called Tabata. Tabata is a high intesnity cardio interval class where you do 8 circuits of a certain excercise with a 20 sec break in between exercises. These circuits include, weight lifting, pushups, planks, bertbees, jumping jacks, kickboxing techniques and numerous other moves. Its up to your instructor. I know, I know your probably thinking, WHY WHOULD I DO THIS? Well ill tell you, this 30- 60 min class will transform your body in a matter of 4 weeks just once or twice a week! you can burn up to 800 calories in one class! You will continue burning calories for the next 24 hours after your class ends! Yes the class is hell, but trust me if you want to enhance your body or lose weight, give Tabata a try!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment