Breakfast quesadillas are so good, full of healthy carbohydrates to keep you full and enerergized! They are a quick and easy breakfast option that changes up your routine omelet. You'll love em so much you'll want em for dinner!
- 2 1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed & dried
- 3-4 egg whites
- 1 tsp almond milk
- 1/4 cup your favorite cheese, I use feta!
- 1 whole grain tortilla, Trader Joes has really good low carb options!
- 1/2 cup turkey burger or if your a veg lover add your favorite veggies!
- 1tsp oregano, pepper, cayenne pepper, and a dash of garlic powder
- Sautee the spinach, meat and veggies in a non-stick pan and set aside.
- Whisk together egg whites, milk,and the spices. Pour them into the pan and scramble
- When the eggs are almost finished set them aside in the pan with room to warm the tortilla.
- Place cheese, spinach, meat and veggies inside the tortilla. Add eggs when they're finished done and fold the top half over the fillings. oNce the cheese has melted flip the Quesadilla over to brown the other side.
* Cut the quesadilla and top with your favorite salsa and avacados!!