- 2 ripe pears or Apples of choice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 C dried mixed fruit. I like to use raisins or blueberries
- 1 C oats or your favorite Granola
- 1/3 C apple juice or almond milk
- 1/2 C penut butter
1. Cut fruit in half lengthwise. Remove the core.
2. Place pear halves with cut side up, Fill with PB granola and cinnamon into the halves, top with raisins. Pour a little bit of apple juice or almond milk on and around the fruit halves.
3. Cover the Dish with foil, place in the oven on a sprayed cookie sheet for 20-30 mins (until Fruit is tender) at 425 degrees.
4. Take them out of the oven and serve with a spoon. Make sure to let them sit and cool for about 5 mins
5. Serve with your favorite frozen yogurt, Vanilla Bean is the best!