Sunday, June 10, 2012

Healthy Chunky Monkey Cookies!

Thats right I said Healthy!! I found this recipe today and I cannot wait to try it!!! These are perfect for those days that your carving something sweet and tasty but don't want to ruin your health routine. Trust me today I might eat every cookie I bake!

Healthy Chunky Monkey Cookies!


Ingredients
3 ripe bananas
2 c oats
1/4 c peanut butter or Better n' Butter
1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 c unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp. vanilla extract

1tsp cinnamon


Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients. Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.

Each cookie has about 50 calories!
{original recipe/ Image}
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment