Monday, June 11, 2012

Baked Sweet Potato and Carrot Fries with Garlic Aioli

I love sweet potatoes! I have made them so many ways but making them into healthy cripsy fries has to be my favorite recipe yet! I decide to add carrots to my fries and see how they turned out. The carrots became crisp and delicious just like the potatoes did! I recently tried garlic Aioli for dipping and I have to say its so simple but is packed with great taste!! Try this recipe!!!


Ingredients
2 sweet potatoes cut into 1/4 in pieces
4 Long Carrots cut into small wedges length wise
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp sea salt
1 tbs cinnamon
garlic powder


Directions 
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a bowl toss all ingredients together, then place potatoes and carrots on a sprayed baking sheet. Bake for 15- 20 mins or until crisp and brown. 


Garlic Aioli
2 tbsp light mayonnaise
2 tbsp fat free greek yogurt
1 clove garlic, crushed ( or use garlic powder) 
1 dash cayenne pepper


mix together and serve!!! 
{image}
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment