Knowing what foods to consume to stay fit and healthy can be tough. When trying to eat the right foods to burn belly fat, well..that can even be harder. Through trial and error and a ton of research I have came up with 10 helpful ways to burn belly fat!
Start your day off with 10-15 minute jog, or exercise routine before eating breakfast - this will make such a HUGE difference if you can commit to it at least 5 days a week. It's only ten minutes!
- Keep your calorie count up, eat 4-6 small meals a day, never go below 1200 calories if your a women or 1800 if your a man.
- Try to drink less soda, even diet soda is bad! Stay away from labels that read Sucralose, Aspartame and don't use Splenda. FAKE SUGAR IS BAD.
- Eat more protein. Lean protein aides with muscle recovery and develops lean muscles that create the tone look your after.
- Consume healthy fats! Such as olive oil, avocados, and nuts! Fats help you lose fat. Your body needs them!
- Green tea! Drink this stuff! It's full of antioxidants and 3 glasses a day can help you burn an extra 80 calories!
- Eat grapefruits. Grapefruits can help curve hunger cravings and help your metabolism.
- Eat healthy carbs. Eat carbs such as oats, fruit, veggies, quinoa, brown rice, whole wheat pasta and whole wheat bread. These provide you with lasting energy to get you through your day. Eat carbs earlier the in the day and less later in the day.
- Take Vitamins. Vitamins such as multivitamins, vitamin C and Fish oil can help your body flush toxins, get omega 3 fatty acids and aide in body recovery.
- Exercise! We all should be exercising at least 2-3 days a week. Try exercises that are fun to you! If you like to dance, hike, bike or skate incorporate these into fun work outs!
- The power of WHEY! Whey protein is a protein supplement that aids in muscle recovery and helps you loose weight. Try a protein shale in the morning, for a snack and post workout.
10 ways to help you flatten that belly! Regardless if your trying to lose weight or just maintain a healthy lifestyle, try these tips! They worked for me! Always remember a healthier you, is a better you!