Thursday, February 28, 2013

Walk Tall in Sneakers

I absolutely LOVE wedge sneakers! The hidden heel within a casual sneaker is genus! Give it up to Isabel Marant, I believe she was one of the first to originally design this style. Her designs are the first  two pair pictured below! 

Shop these styles HERE

This style of sneakers comes in all different colors and materials. The price range also varies. I can say that there is a wedge sneaker available for basically anyones budget and style. If your looking for a funky sneaker that can change any outfit or go with any style, then these might be the next pair of shoes you need to add to your closet! Not to mention they make you feel sexy and confident just like 3 inch heels would. I 'm nearly 6 foot tall and my black pair are my new go to shoe for almost any outfit I wear.


                                           


I usually pair mine with printed T's like this grizzly T above or my new Givenchy T that I'm now securely obsessed with. Pair with a leather jacket, Denim jacket or even a hoodie. Wear them with leggings, jeans and a beanie for a very trendy street style look. I've even seen girls wear them with floral dresses! How ever you choose to wear your wedge sneaker, you will not be disappointed in your look and can we talk about how comfortable they are?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment